Originally aired on May 2, 2023
The AI industry has seen some exciting developments, including hyper cycle being just five days away, a former Google AI expert aiming to make the world safer with AI, and functional MRI machines being tested for reading thoughts at the University of Texas. Meanwhile, IBM is set to replace nearly 8,000 jobs with AI, and Coinbase is suing the SEC over a Wells notice served against it.
- Former Google AI expert aims to improve world safety with AI
- Functional MRI machines tested for reading thoughts at University of Texas
- IBM to replace 7,800 jobs with AI
- JP Morgan wins bid to take First Republic in illegal yet ‘exempted’ deal
- Coinbase sues SEC over Wells notice served against it