Originally aired on September 13, 2023
In this lively episode, Wendy O discusses aliens, the Ripple lawsuit, potential FTX asset sales, security tips, and more crypto news. She talks about Mexico unveiling alleged alien corpses and shares her belief in extraterrestrials. On markets, she analyzes Bitcoin bouncing at support and says prices need to break $31K to turn bullish. Wendy criticizes the SEC’s handling of Ripple and praises them for defending crypto innovation. She warns that FTX liquidations could further depress prices. Overall, Wendy emphasizes protecting capital, avoiding scams, and taking security precautions like using burner phones.
What did Wendy say about aliens and UFOs?
- News of Mexico unveiling alleged alien corpses
- Wendy says she believes in aliens/extraterrestrials
- Mentions her daughter receiving an alien toy
What is Wendy’s crypto market analysis?
- Bitcoin bounced at around $25K support level
- Overall still in downtrend but some upside potential short-term
- Wendy wants to see Bitcoin break $31K to turn bullish
How did Wendy criticize the SEC?
- Slams SEC for lack of clear crypto guidelines and overreach
- Praises Ripple for spending millions defending the industry
- Notes SEC pushes crypto jobs and innovation overseas
What warnings did Wendy give about FTX?
- FTX may soon liquidate large amounts of crypto assets
- Could further depress overall market prices
- Advises monitoring top FTX token holdings
What security tips did Wendy suggest?
- Use burner phones for crypto storage and trading
- Have separate email accounts for each wallet
- Don’t fully trust any exchanges – move assets to cold storage
00:00 – Intro
00:05 – Aliens revealed
03:55 – US CPI data
05:55 – Housing market & economy is really bad
11:50 – The entire crypto market
12:00 – BTC daily, 12h and weekly
15:10 – Massive Ripple statement
18:30 – Coinbase to add Vechain VET support
21:50 – Ripple will fight to the end
23:30 – Promethum lobbyist sat with Gensler at hearing
25:20 – VET price analysis
27:00 – Soulja Boy loses SEC lawsuit
30:20 – California to ban plastic giftcards
31:30 – Anti CBDC bill reintroduced
35:25 – All ETF applicants have $17T assets under management
36:10 – NASDAQ Hashdex files for ETH ETF
41:00 – Onecoin cofounder jailed
41:40 – Gemini Earn users to be made whole
43:40 Huobi HNT rebrand
45:05 – Coinex hackers also hacked Stake