Originally aired on May 17, 2023
The Tuttle Twins series is teaching children about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency through fun and educational cartoons. Creator Daniel Harmon discusses how the show is inculcating values of freedom, liberty, and virtue into children’s lives.
How is Tuttle Twins Teaching Kids About Bitcoin?
- The cartoon is the first of its kind to teach principles of freedom and economics to kids in a fun and engaging way.
- The Tuttle Twins book series on which the show is based makes concepts like rights, free markets, and entrepreneurship understandable for kids and parents alike.
- The show’s creators raised a record-breaking $3.7 million via crowdfunding to fund the first season.
- Episodes cover important topics like inflation and explain how Bitcoin is different than the dollar and what makes it hard money.
- The show is available for free on the Angel app, which also features other family-friendly content like The Chosen.
- The show’s emphasis on values like freedom, liberty, and virtue is an important factor in teaching kids about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.