Originally aired on November 10, 2023
The 2023 Grammys nominations are dominated by female music powerhouses, with Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift, SZA, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey up for Record of the Year. Taylor Swift broke the record for most Song of the Year nominations, with seven total. Fans are excited for the fierce competition and anticipate incredible performances at the upcoming Grammys.
What female artists are dominating the 2023 Grammys nominations?
- Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift, SZA, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey are up for Record of the Year
- Taylor Swift breaks the record for most Song of the Year nominations
- Fans are hopeful Swift will win after receiving seven nominations this year
What is the significance of Troye Sivan’s Grammy nomination?
- Troye Sivan is nominated for Pop Dance Recording for “Rush”
- Sivan gained fame as a YouTuber and fans are excited about his nomination
- Fans reflect on Sivan’s journey from covering songs on YouTube to becoming a Grammy-nominated artist