May 9th… The Hypercycle Launch NEWS…
Originally aired on May 9, 2023
SingularityNET’s parent company, AGI, has launched its layer zero protocol, Hypercycle. It is not a competitor to AGIX, the marketplace for AI collaborations, but compared to Ethereum, Cardano, and Cosmos instead. SingularityNet’s ecosystem contains companies with different funding goals and launch timelines, including new token launches, a deep funding project, AGI as a service, and music rights initiatives.
What is Hypercycle?
- SingularityNET’s parent company, AGI, has launched its layer zero protocol, Hypercycle.
- Hypercycle is not a competitor to AGIX, the AI collaboration marketplace.
- The ecosystem features companies with different funding and launch goals, including new token launches and a deep funding project.
- AGI as a service is working on a purpose-focused AGI chip to compete with Nvidia’s H100s.
- The SingularityNet ecosystem also includes a music rights initiative, Jam Galaxy.