Originally aired on June 5, 2023
The SEC has sued Binance and its founder CZ, along with a list of crypto assets, leading to a market crash. The confusion about which assets are considered securities is the main issue. The EMA200 is an important bit, and if it breaks below it, it could lead to a bearish run, so caution is advised.
Is Binance under attack by the SEC?
- The SEC sued Binance and its founder CZ
- Other crypto assets are also being targeted
- Confusion about which assets are securities is the issue
What is happening with the market?
- The market crashed due to the SEC lawsuit
- EMA200 is important; breaking below could lead to bearish run
- Caution is advised when trading crypto assets
00:00 – Intro
03:50 – The entire crypto market
05:00 – BTC daily
08:05 – Binance sued by SEC
27:45 – More Binance news
31:00 – XRP Ripple case update
35:45 – New bill for functional crypto regulation framework
39:30 – Dedicated government role for regulation in the UK
43:00 – Tether USDT invests in El Salvador volcano BTC mine
45:10 – Russian bank tests cross-border crypto payments
48:30 – FTX gets some donations refunded
50:35 – Cardano ADA large transactions surge
52:15 – Gateio insolvency rumour
54:15 – Atomic Wallet hack
59:40 – Squidgrow officially a multichain meme/utility live on Ethereum!
1:01:00 – Privacy transactions
1:01:45 – Do Kwon bail request approved #terra #luna
1:04:00 – QNT Quant price analysis
1:07:10 – Final thoughts on todays events