Originally aired on July 5, 2023
In this episode of Wondros, Kiersten E. Todt, former Chief of Staff at the United States Government’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), discusses the future of cybersecurity with quantum computing and AI, China as both an ally and adversary, the use of platforms like TikTok as weapons, and the regulation of AI by the U.S. government.
The Future of Cybersecurity with Quantum Computing and AI
- Kiersten E. Todt shares insights on the role of quantum computing and AI in shaping the future of cybersecurity.
China as an Ally and Adversary
- The discussion delves into China’s dual nature as both an ally and adversary in the realm of cybersecurity.
Threats posed by TikTok and Fentanyl
- The conversation explores the use of platforms like TikTok and the opioid epidemic fueled by fentanyl as potential weapons.
Regulating AI: U.S. Government Perspectives
- Kiersten E. Todtaddresses the U.S. government’s approach to regulating AI and the challenges it faces in this area.
New Threats on the Horizon
- The podcast touches upon the evolving landscape of cybersecurity and the emergence of new threats that need to be addressed.