Cursed Objects | J.W. Ocker | Wondros Podcast Ep 166
Jesse and Priscilla talk with author of the macabre, J.W. Ocker, about finding cursed objects and artifacts all over the world and even for sale on eBay.
What are cursed objects?
- People believed tuberculosis was vampirism and dug up family members to find the “vampire”
- Paintings believed to be cursed include the Anguished Man and the Hands Resist Him
- The Dybbuk Box is a haunted object that allegedly caused paranormal activity
- The Hope Diamond is rumored to be cursed, causing misfortune to those who possess it
- The Clock of the Curse is said to have caused death and disaster to those who owned it
- A cursed mirror in a New Orleans hotel allegedly caused guests to have hallucinations and strange experiences
- Bray Road Beast is a cursed object linked to sightings of a werewolf-like creature in Wisconsin.
6:38 – Why Is the Hope Diamond So Cursed
11:24 – Mummy Board
13:12 – Stephen King
15:05 – Edgar Allen Poe
21:10- Buy a Cursed Object on Ebay
22:44 – Tour of Vampire Graves
30:21 – The Mothman