Originally aired on January 21, 2023
Omar Siddiqui, CEO of Joy Ride Games, talks about the importance of bringing web 3 gaming to mobile devices and his approach to onboarding users to play blockchain-powered mobile games. Joy Ride Games has developed casual gaming experiences like Solitaire Blitz and Tennis Champs, which have had over six million players engaging with on-chain activity. The company’s approach is to focus on building scalable, approachable games that allow users to play first and discover crypto features later, rather than overwhelming them with barriers at first glance.
Mobile Gaming is Crucial for Onboarding Users
- Joy Ride Games is a cutting-edge web 3 gaming studio that is integrating unique NFTs into the mobile gaming experience.
- Mobile gaming is the mainstream means by which people engage with entertainment experiences.
- Creating casual and easy-to-play games, such as Solitaire Blitz and Tennis Champs, is key in terms of onboarding users who are not necessarily interested in blockchain and crypto.
- Joy Ride Games’ scalable and approachable games expose users to blockchain features as a function of the overall game experience.
- Users can earn tokens by competing in tournaments, and the tokens can be used for game upgrades and rewards.
- Joy Ride Games will continue to expand its ecosystem of skill-based games and introduce more NFTs.