Originally aired on June 14, 2023
Matt Wolfe, a prominent journalist covering the AI space, explores how AI is being adopted by different entities and is impacting the world. He is the founder of FutureTools, a website that provides different AI tools and resources.
Exploring the AI World with Matt Wolfe
- Matt Wolfe has been closely following the AI space and tracking its impact.
- He started creating tech-related content in 2009, covering digital marketing and WordPress plugins.
- In mid-2020, he started exploring AI and began creating AI-related video content on his YouTube channel.
- His AI videos gained enormous popularity, and he then founded FutureTools, a website that provides a list of AI resources and tools for users.
- FutureTools started as a Google sheet that Matt used to track different cool AI tools, and now it comprises around 1700 resources.
- Matt’s contribution to the field of AI has attracted a lot of attention, and he has become a leading figure in the field.