Originally aired on
In this LunarCrush Live episode, Adam Lowe, CPO of Arculus, discusses their smart card hardware wallet that uses Fido and WebAuthn (Web Authentication) to securely log users into their crypto wallets. The product is easy to use and supports approximately 95% of the market cap, including ECDSA chains, Gen 1 chains, and Gen 2 chains like Solana and Polkadot. The smart card also functions as a traditional Visa or Mastercard paired with a hardware wallet.
Arculus’ Smart Card Hardware Wallet: Safe, Simple, and Secure
- Arculus utilizes smart card technology to generate and keep private keys secure by using Fido and WebAuthn.
- The smart card works as a standalone web3 wallet or as a multifunctional card with crypto and fiat capabilities.
- It supports approximately 95% of the market cap and has added Aptos, a stateful and fast transactional blockchain.
- The smart card functions as a traditional Visa or Mastercard paired with a hardware wallet.
- The product’s Mantra is safe, simple, and secure crypto for everyone in a true self-custody format.
- Arculus prioritizes absolute security and safety, as well as UX/UI to provide user-friendly and convenient crypto storage.