Originally aired on June 15, 2023
Lympo is a blockchain platform merging sports with NFTs, offering unique digital ownership-based experiences to fans through cutting-edge solutions. The platform is partnering with former UFC Strawweight champion Rose Najamunas to gamify the sports collector experience, allowing fans to collect and breed avatars of Rose to upgrade them and unlock unique rewards.
How did Lympo come up with the idea to gamify the sports collector experience?
- Lympo started as a health and fitness app that monetized exercise and shifted to NFTs after the acquisition of On the Market Brands.
- The platform creates NFT collections of globally recognized athletes and clubs, including a gamified collectible experience.
How did Lympo partner with Rose Namajunas?
- Two years ago, Lympo launched a collection with Rose, one of the first athletes they signed.
- The current partnership aims to bring Rose’s fans into the digital world, merging real-world experiences with unique gamified digital experiences.
How can Lympo help transform fan engagement in sports?
- Lympo enables athletes to earn by creating content and monetizing their exposure through NFTs.
- Fans can have unique gamified experiences of collecting their favorite athlete’s avatars and claiming prizes.
What is Lympo’s approach to designing a unique fighter for their collections?
- Lympo uses mystery boxes of various sizes and stickers to create unique fighters.
- As users acquire more stickers to create a fighter, they unlock different rewards, including a raffle for the main prize.
What else is on the roadmap for Lympo?
- Lympo currently has over 50 onboarded athletes and is continuously expanding its profile.
- The platform is focusing on providing unique digital experiences for the collectible sports market and plans to sign more athletes and offer more unique experiences.