Originally aired on May 12, 2023
Decimalist is introducing a Cardano-based game called PFP Pit Brawl that allows NFT collectors to battle with their profile pictures. The game is designed to provide utility to NFTs and unify different communities invested in Collectibles, and aims to bring all communities together on a single platform to showcase their tribalism and their passion for their NFT collections.
Can non-crypto users play this game?
- Pre-made heroes allow players to participate in the same ecosystem without a wallet or NFTs.
- PFP Pit Brawl does not require a wallet to play, but participants can connect their wallet to enable NFTs to be loaded into the game.
What is the gameplay like?
- The minimum viable product will be released within the next 14 days.
- The game focuses only on battling and climbing a leaderboard to achieve a higher honor rank in the Honor System.
- The game mechanics are mechanically deep with a great, robust skill system.
- The game offers damage over time effects, heal over time effects, interruptions, status ailments and combos.
- The gameplay consists of 2D assets as NFTs that are not animated with the addition of mechanics on top.