Originally aired on June 10, 2023
Mangrove Exchange aims to solve the capital inefficiency problem in Defi by providing an innovative liquidity provision mechanism. The platform allows liquidity providers to place their liquidity anywhere and only deliver it when needed, reacting to market liquidity provision. By attaching a piece of code to their offers, liquidity providers can provide an efficient way to deliver liquidity and optimize their strategies.
How does Mangrove Exchange work?
- Liquidity providers can place their liquidity anywhere and only deliver it when needed.
- A piece of code is attached to their offers which delivers liquidity when the offer is matched with a taker.
- Compensation is given to the taker if the liquidity provider fails to deliver.
- The delivery mechanism ensures that the liquidity provider has the necessary liquidity when needed.
- An economic equation must be balanced by liquidity providers to optimize their strategies.
- The platform allows for the liquidation of capital while having zero capital.