Originally aired on Apr 21, 2023
Bitcoin and Ethereum saw a short-term top and are back in consolidation zones, anticipated as a potential short-term dip in May before heading towards new highs. The increase in the number of long-term holders suggests that the amount of Bitcoin available for trading is declining, which is a bullish sign. The recent upgrade to Shanghai for Ethereum is also playing out well, with the staking volumes becoming commensurate with other staking-based protocols.
- Short-term dip anticipated in Bitcoin and Ethereum before heading towards new highs
- Increase in the number of long-term holders suggests declining Bitcoin available for trading, a bullish sign
- Ethereum staking volumes becoming commensurate with other staking-based protocols
- Volume of money in the system expected to increase significantly due to liquidity coming from the FED and the risks in the banking sector and bond markets
- Bond yields moving down and the dollar structurally weakening, leading to a potential significant move up in Bitcoin and tech stocks.