Originally aired on Mar 8, 2023
Jesse and Priscilla talk with Peter Kant and Lauren Bacon Smith of Enabled Intelligence about their employees, veterans, and people on the Autistic spectrum with special skills and abilities for data labeling and AI technology.
Neurodiverse populations in Israel were enlisted in the military and deployed to cybersecurity, code evaluation, quality assurance, and analysis. This program resulted in an extremely low turnover rate and high performance.
- Neurodiverse soldiers were deployed by IDF in cybersecurity, code evaluation, quality assurance, and analysis.
- The program resulted in extremely low turnover rate and high performance.
- This program can be a model for any industry, especially a startup.
- Hiring neurodiverse individuals enables companies to prevent AI bias.
- Collaboration between neurodiverse and neurotypical individuals can enhance problem-solving and innovation.
- This program can promote inclusivity and diversity in the workforce worldwide.
- The potential of neurodiverse individuals can be tapped by providing them with the right support and opportunities.