Originally aired on June 6, 2023
Coinbase has been targeted again by the SEC, and CEO Brian Armstrong has criticized the SEC’s actions. The SEC’s lack of clear guidelines for the crypto industry is causing confusion and companies are struggling to comply with ambiguous rules. The situation highlights political infighting and a lack of consensus in government agencies over how to regulate the sector.
Coinbase vs SEC lawsuit: What are the key points?
- The SEC has targeted Coinbase again, causing CEO Brian Armstrong to speak out.
- The lack of clear guidelines from the SEC is causing confusion in the industry.
- Companies are struggling to comply with ambiguous rules.
- Political infighting and a lack of consensus among government agencies is contributing to the confusion.
- The situation may lead to new legislation in Congress.
- Meanwhile, other countries are moving forward with clear rules to support the crypto industry.
00:00 – Intro02:00 SEC sues Coinbase
05:40 – Sometimes you have to pay for better products/services
15:30 – The entire crypto market
15:45 – BTC daily, 12h & 6h
17:00 – More details on SEC VS Coinbase
22:40 – Gary Gensler comments on the lawsuits
25:45 – More details on SEC VS Binance
35:50 – MATIC Polygon whales react to lawsuits
36:40 – MATIC price analysis
37:05 – Accredited Investor Definition Review Act passes
39:05 – Genesis bankruptcy case updates
39:35 – Apple New VR headset pumps VR tokens
40:30 – Why they are going after crypto mixing services
42:00 – Chainlink collaborates with Swift