Originally aired on August 2, 2023
In this Bad Crypto Episode, Henning Deidrich discusses how Lexon, a plaintext programming language, makes blockchain smart contracts more readable in plain English. With a background in blockchain technology and experience working with IBM and the Ethereum development team, Henning introduces Lexon as a tool to bridge the gap between legal contracts and smart contracts. He demonstrates how Lexon can be used to write a smart contract in plain English and how it can be translated into Solidity, the programming language used on the Ethereum blockchain. He also mentions the potential use cases of Lexon, including its compatibility with different blockchains like Ethereum and The Eternity Chain.
Smart Contracts Made Easy with Lexon
- How does Lexon make blockchain smart contracts more readable?
- Can you write a smart contract in plain English using Lexon?
- How does Lexon translate a smart contract into Solidity?
- What are the potential use cases of Lexon?
- Is Lexon compatible with different blockchains like Ethereum and The Eternity Chain?