The End of US Dollar Dominance with Mati Greenspan
Originally aired on April 26, 2023
Mati Greenspan, founder of Quantum Economics, discusses the potential end of US dollar dominance, Bitcoin price predictions, and the impact of regulation on cryptocurrency.
- Will Bitcoin replace traditional finance?
- Could Bitcoin transaction fees skyrocket?
- Is the end of the US dollar’s dominance as the world’s dominant currency near?
- Mati Greenspan’s price prediction caused a two thousand dollar spike within hours.
- The SEC’s regulation of cryptocurrency and Gary Gensler’s lack of experience has caused concern within the industry.
- The banking crisis has added fuel to the fire for Bitcoin’s popularity as a safe alternative.