The Woman Saving Animals in Japan | Mina Martinez | Wondros Podcast Ep 198
Jesse and Priscilla talk with Mina Martinez-Hoshino, an animal rights activist who runs the animal sanctuary AnimO (Animal Oasis) where she rescues wildlife, pets, exotic animals, and “”rejects”” from the pet trade. Animo addresses the lack of animal rights in Japan.
- The lack of animal rights in Japan.
- Mina has 11 dogs in her home.
- Mina cares for and releases animals in Japan, with a fluctuating total of 80 to 100 animals.
- She is located in Chiba.
- Mina’s focus is on animal rescue and sending them back to the wild.
- She has worked with a variety of animals, including rabbits and hedgehogs.
- Mina also works with marine animals and has rescued sea turtles.
- Her goal is to reduce needless killing of animals in Japan.