Originally aired on June 6, 2023
Nick Black discusses the recent actions of the SEC against Binance and Coinbase and the release of Apple’s Vision Pro headset at WWDC. Nick also analyzes the current state of the economy, including the impact on the real estate market and lending, and reflects on the improvement in the cryptocurrency space following the downfall of scam artists.
Is the Price Tag of Apple’s Vision Pro Headset Worth It?
- Apple’s Vision Pro headset is set to be released next year with a starting price tag of $3,500.
- The headset is targeted towards developers and not for the general public.
- The highest version of the headset may cost up to $5,000.
The State of the Economy and Real Estate Market
- The world is heading into a recession, which some European countries have already admitted to being in.
- Commercial real estate and lending against it are expected to be severely impacted by the recession.
- Builders of residential properties are also expected to face challenges due to the economy.
Improvement in the Cryptocurrency Space
- The recent actions of the SEC against Binance and Coinbase highlight the improvement in the cryptocurrency space.
- The downfall of scam artists and bad businesses in the crypto space last year has made it safer for investors.
- The crypto space is still facing challenges, but it is expected to continue growing.