Originally aired on June 13, 2023
Nick Black discusses the importance of being cautious when receiving investment advice from so-called experts who may not have your best interests at heart. The author also talks about a project called Hyper Cycle, which is preparing a Learn to Earn system for its token holders to encourage educational content and understanding of their business. The tokens will not be given out randomly but instead used for Tilling rewards.
Protecting Yourself from Unscrupulous Investment Advice
- Be wary of those who claim to be investment gurus but do not have a personal stake in the market;
- Pay attention to those who accurately predicted market inflation two years ago rather than those who are now touting transitory disinflation;
- Be cautious of those who invest or give advice without fully understanding the math or having good information.
The Hyper Cycle Project
- Hyper Cycle is preparing a Learn to Earn system for its token holders;
- Token holders will have to participate in educational-based content to receive tokens;
- Tokens will not be randomly distributed, but instead put into nodes and be part of the tilling process of perpetuating AI to AI transactions;
- Hyper Cycle aims to establish a network capable of processing business to business and AI to AI transactions.