Originally aired on May 30, 2023
The intersection of crypto and AI is explored as Nvidia expands its offerings beyond chips, while warnings are issued against investing in the Cogito project which has opted to launch on the Binance Chain rather than the Ethereum blockchain.
Should investors consider the Cogito project?
- Cogito decided to launch on Binance Chain instead of Ethereum and warnings have been issued against investing in the project
- The team behind Kogito is primarily from HSBC without any significant experience in crypto
- The absence of auditing of the code means the token could pose risks
What’s happening with Nvidia?
- Nvidia is expanding beyond chips to offer supercomputing technology, data center infrastructure, and even robotics
- The company continues to innovate with advances in AI coupled with Unreal Engine
- The Nvidia A100 chip is the centerpiece of the company’s range of high-performing chips
- Nvidia is one of the top 10 companies globally