Your gurus are going to steal From you if you aren’t careful. They’re on this list…
Originally aired on Apr 18, 2023
Nick Black discusses the macro influence on Bitcoin and the dangers of investing in small altcoins. He also answers a question on how crypto can be used to pay bills when the government eliminates cash.
- Macro economics affect Bitcoin.
- Small altcoins are risky investments due to low liquidity pools.
- Central bank digital currency is a cryptocurrency, making it easy to pay bills with crypto.
- Moving currency units around is already cheap and fast.
- Answer to paying bills with crypto is within the question.