Originally aired on May 31, 2023
Jay Steinback and Avvaru Siva, co-founders of yWhales, discuss their platform’s goal to push the boundaries of web3 technology and innovation. As part of YPO, they firmly believe in the transformative potential of web3 and web3 Technologies. yWhales enables businesses to legally apply blockchain and web3 Technologies to expand their markets and networks across the globe and share knowledge to implement these new technologies in their existing businesses. Their new product, Y-1, is an extended reality (XR) platform designed to enable businesses to interact, learn, and integrate with each other.
Why is yWhales unique?
- The platform aims to push the boundaries of web3 technology and innovation.
- As part of IPO, its members have already existing businesses and enforce regulations and laws.
- Shares knowledge to implement new technologies in existing businesses while adhering to regulations and laws.
What is Y-1?
- A product designed to capture the needs of businesses to interact, integrate, learn and facilitate commerce more effectively and efficiently.
- An XR capability designed to evolve existing trade show models.
- Enables businesses to interact and trade with others through the integration of XR capabilities.